Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time For a New Name?

Hello my wonderful friends! I have a very BIG favor to ask you. I decided today that this blog needs a new name. Now don't get me wrong...I love naming this blog after my beautiful baby girl. But it just isn't an original title! Sure...I tried to be clever with the whole Addie & Mommie's Bloggie thing but still...it just needs something else. Something a little catchier. I should have a huge list of creative ideas...being a writer and all...but I got nothin!!! At least not right now. So, that is where all of you come in. I would love some ideas for a possible name change. I say possible because in the end...I may want to stick with the current title. I have a hard time parting with things :-) But hopefully one of us will come up with something FABULOUS!! And to get your brain storm going, just know that our last name is Davis, I consider this to be a "mommy" blog, and....umm.....well...I guess that is all I have. See!!! No creative juices AT ALL today! I need help friends. Let's hear all your great ideas. I may even have a little prize for the person who comes up with the best title :-)

7 comments:

  1. I'm emailing you my ideas!! xx, A.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on you Miss Creativity. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about The Davis Dailies?

    Or

    Dishing with the Davis'?

    Or

    A Spoon full of Sugar Helps the Medicine go Down...

    Ok, I admit the last one is just from Mary Poppins which I really want to watch..

    Hope these help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No creativity here, but I do love your name. I think it's pretty cute, why change the cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest "Just Jen" like "Just Jack" from Will & Grace. However...upon a little investigation...this name is already taken about 200 times over. Bummer. Some other ideas:

    1. Daily Davis
    2. Davis Dish
    3. Mommy's Musings
    4. Jen-Der Bender (just kidding on that one)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! You girls are the best!

    Autumn - Thanks for the vote of confidence on my current name. I think it is still in the running.

    Kate - I am really liking Dishing with the Davis' Super cute. I too am a Mary Poppins fan so I might have to take that one into consideration. Haha!

    Jen - I could honestly start a blog just about all the accidents I get myself into. You know how accident prone I am. I got in 3 different car accidents during the 6 months I worked with you. I think Jen-Der Bender would be the PERFECT name for that type of blog :-) I do like Daily Davis by the way. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll think on this. Ok.

    I have got to go get some water, I'm just parched!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete