Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Too Cute Tuesday: Valentine's Day for Kiddies

I remember being SO excited for Valentine's Day as a kid. My mom and dad were always great about giving me wonderful little gifts like a new coloring book and fresh box of crayons, a new movie, a big box of candy, etc. In fact, when I was 24...they gave my Howie!! They always made the holiday special for me and I want to do the same for my kiddies. So with that in mind, here are some cute ideas I came across for your little Valentine.

1. Be My Valentine Charlie Brown
What holiday would be complete without a Charlie Brown movie? This gift is great for kiddies who want to spend Valentine's Day cuddled on the couch watching a movie with a big bowl of popcorn...or candy hearts :-)


2. Wooden Heart Pacifier Clip
Perfect for the baby who loves their binkie more than life. Addie never really took to her binkie but I still think this clip is too cute to pass up! You can find it at Moolka.com.


3. Where is Baby's Valentine Book
This is an adorable board book with lots of bright shapes and textures. Addie loves any book she can hold and play with while I read. I just might have to pick one up for her at Barnes and Noble.


4. Webkinz Love Frog
I have been told that Webkinz are the hot new toy for kids. And like Beanie Babies and every other stuffed animal craze...kids can never have too many. So why not pick up this cute little love froggie...what's one more going to hurt? :-)


5. The Yoko Boogaloo by Bla Bla
I just love the Bla Bla company. Ever since my sister-in-law turned me on to their stuff, I find myself checking back for new items all the time. Their latest creations are called the Boogaloo Dolls and I think they are TOO CUTE!!! This is Yoko, but there are many others to chose from. And in spirit of Valentines Day, they are giving you 20% off all Boogaloo dolls! Woohoo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment