Thursday, March 5, 2009

1 Year Photoshoot

Yay! Uncle Ryan just sent me the proofs of Addie's one year pictures and they are so cute!!! I am actually amazed, considering how uncooperative she was that day. You will notice that in almost all of her pictures, she is carrying some sort of toy because that was the only way we could get her to pay attention to the camera. Ryan got a lot of great shots, but these are my favorites.

I love this picture because you can see her long gorgeous eyelashes. I would kill for long eyelashes like that.


I love this picture because what you don't know is that her and I had a tug-of-war over this block. Ryan just snapped the picture for fun and it turned out really cute!


I love this picture because it looks like she is posing with her little hand on her hip. I can already tell that she is going to be sassy :-)


I love this picture because it is typical Addison. Laughing and screaming at the same time.


I love this picture because my brother did such an awesome job with lighting and color.


I love this picture because she is just so darn cute riding her cousin Audrey's butterfly rocker. Plus, it was one of the few pictures we got of her smiling.


And last but not least, I love this picture because she is concentrating SO hard on that cupcake. She didn't know whether to eat it or play with it. I didn't post the picture, but after a few minutes of playing with the frosting, she stood up and walked away. That's my girl! I wish I could walk away from a cupcake :-)


Well we are just two days away from Addie's big party! Tomorrow my Grandma and I are going to bake and decorate about 68 cupcakes. This should be very interesting. I promise to post pics of this project tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

10 comments:

  1. Those are some great pics! I can't believe she is going to be 1 in a few short days! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so precious. Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are GREAT!!! I love Miss Addison! I wanna squeeze her! I have been loving all of your posts this week by the way! Sorry we can't be at the party....but I will have to get her gift to you sometime soon! Take lots of pics at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY JENBALL, PLEASE SEND FAVORITE AUNT LORI A COPY OF THE PHOTO OF HER LONG LASHES FOR ME TO FRAME. I SHOW EVERYONE AT THE HOSPITAL HER PHOTOS. LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessing over the last picture. I mean they are all adorable but I would have that baby blown up to an overly ridiculous size and hang it in her room or my dining room... wait, I think I'm going to be one of THOSE moms...oops! xoxo A.N.
    www.accordingtonina.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pic of Addie with the neat lighting. She looks like she's floating on clouds! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!

    Ok, I'm anxious to hear how the cupcakes go as I'm considering going that same route for Sophia's birthday!

    So exciting..Addie is turning 1!! BTW, love her middle name..mine is also Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such adorable pictures! i can't believe she's almost 1 already =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen the pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I can not believe she is going to be ONE! HOLY SHMOLY! Almost makes you miss the baby baby stage....

    And Ryan should SO think about a side gig in photography... I mean come ON! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girls!!! I know...I CANNOT BELIEVE my baby is going to be 1 tomorrow!!!!! That is just insane to me.

    Auntie Mandy - Don't worry about the gift right now...I would rather have you and the fam take a trip up here one day this summer so Addie can see her boyfriend again :-)

    Auntie Nina - That is so funny you said that about the last pic. I was just going around my house trying to decide what I wanted my brother to print for me and I called him and asked him to do an 11x14 of that one!! Guess I am one of THOSE moms too. Haha!

    Ann Marie - Not long now and your peanut will be here!!!! I can't WAIT to see pics of her when she arrives :-)

    ReplyDelete