Saturday, March 7, 2009

Addie is 1 Year Old!!

Hi everyone! It's me...Addie! Can you believe I turned one today?? I am guest posting for mommy because she is just too tired to function right now. She mumbled something about Tylenol PM and a glass of wine but I don't know what that means. But lucky for you, I am on a MAJOR sugar high from my birthday cake so I plan to stay up allllllll night! I would post more about my FABULOUS day, but I know mommy is really excited to tell you all about it tomorrow. She took LOTS of pictures so get ready!! Nighty Night!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I CAN"T WAIT! I hope it was a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING to see the picture recap! Wake your mommy from her drug induced sleep and tell her that her blog readers are demanding the birthday recap! HURRY!

    ReplyDelete