Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Bees: Day 1

I couldn't wait for Addie to turn 1 because that meant we could sign up for Baby Bees!!! Our very first class was this morning and let me just say...Addie was not as excited as I was. This is about the happiest face we saw the whole morning...


I thought she would surely get a kick out of shaking her maracas. But not so much...


I thought she would like looking in the mirror with Grandma Davis. But not so much...


I thought she would like playing super baby on the mats. But not so much...


I thought she would have more fun if Grandma Mueller took over. But not so much...


She loves to bounce so I was SURE she would love this activity. But not so much...


When all else failed, I thought she would definitely like sitting on the teeter totter with Audrey. But again...not so much...


It seems that the only thing Addie wanted to do all morning was be held. So Grandma took one for the team.


Even though Addie wasn't that into Baby Bees today, at least someone was having fun! But then again, when isn't Nia having fun. Just look at that grin!


And here she is doing a summersault... 


She had such a blast today and I know Dana did too, considering it is the last time it will be just her and Nia. Dana is just days (or less) away from having her 2nd baby (my nephew) and WE CAN'T WAIT!! Don't worry...you will all be the first to know!

1 comment:

  1. Jen~
    Thank you SO much for your comment! It makes the wait seem just that much shorter!!

    ReplyDelete