Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Nolan is Here!!!

I would like to introduce you to...

Nolan Edward Skedel
7 pounds, 13 ounces, 20 inches


He has a full head of dark hair, just like his mommy...
And long legs, just like his daddy :-)


Here are the proud grandparents...showing off their new grandson. 


And here I am...sweating from baby fever :-)


Watching Eric with a baby is probably the sexiest thing in the world.


And here are brother and sister...they look alike in this picture don't they?


The proud aunt and uncle. I actually had to fight Eric for the baby...he didn't want to let him go.


And here is the little man himself. I think he looks just like Dana.


Dana and Nolan are both doing GREAT tonight. Dana only had a 5 hour labor and delivery. It doesn't get much better than that! Little Miss Nia is at home with her other grandma and grandpa and she is doing great too. She got to meet Nolan earlier today and she was more interested in her Cheetos. No worries...she will have plenty of time to bond with her new brother :-)

Well that is all I have for tonight! You can count on a LOT more pictures in the near future :-)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Aunt Jen!!!! He is sooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I miss Evan being this small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo adorable! I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, how exciting! The name Nolan is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new addition to your family! I agree he looks a lot like Dana. I love all that hair! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wonderful! He's darling and makes me have baby fever as well.

    ReplyDelete