Saturday, March 28, 2009

BFF's In The Making

As you all know, my sister-in-law Dana and I have been friends since we were in kindergarten. Can you pick the two of us out in this picture?


When we were growing up, Dana was always my go-to girl. She was the one friend I could always count on to be there for me when I needed someone to laugh with, to cry with, to feather bands with...


And because of our friendship, our mom's became friends too. Not many people can say they knew their mother-in-law (or saw her dressed as a cat) in second grade :-)


Dana and I were (are) the best of friends. We played dress-up together, passed notes together, shared clothes, shopped together, called each other to talk about boys, went to dances together... 


You know...all the things that we want Addie and Nia to do together. We hope that they become the best of friends...just like Dana and I were. I don't know about you...but I think the girls are already BFFs in the making.


I mean just look...they are already playing dress up together!


I love how much the girls already have in common and I can't wait to see how they grow.


And now that there is a new man in their life...Dana and I can rest assured that they will be taken care of and looked after when they are older. Nolan is already a little body guard in the making :-)


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you girls have been friends since kindergarten! What a special friendship!

    ReplyDelete