Friday, March 20, 2009

Google is So Fun!

Does anyone else just love how Google always changes their logo for holidays, seasons, etc,? This is today's logo...


The Hungry Caterpillar is one of Addie's favorite books and if she was old enough to understand, I think she would have been really excited when she logged on to Google today :-)



Anyway, I have a fun post coming later about our first day at Baby Bees (tumble bees for babies)! Addie wasn't really into it today but Nia and Audrey were having a blast. I have to get all the pics off Grandma's camera so I will give you all the details when I get those. Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Eric Carle! I just asked my co-worker if she had seen the GOOGLE today... Always have loved his illustrations made of tissue paper! :0)

    ReplyDelete