Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello Sunshine

Oh how we've missed you!! It was close to 70 degrees today and Addie, Howie and I took FULL advantage. We went for a nice long walk and then came back to play in the yard.

I don't know who was more excited to get out...Addie or Howie. They both couldn't run fast enough when we got out the door. Howie headed out first...


And then Addie took off down the driveway.


But then as soon as she saw Howie in the yard, she turned right around...


And chased him for the next 20 minutes.


When she realized she couldn't catch him, she sat down for a little break.


She was SO happy to be outside and so was I. I think we all needed the fresh air. I hear it is suppose to be 75 tomorrow and we have 2 play dates all lined up.


We love you Spring!!! Please stay for good!

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute! I love that she was chasing Howie then needed a rest! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete