Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness Special at Cutsie Tootsie Designs

I am not sure how many of you check out my mom's blog or her Cutsie Tootsie Designs shop on Etsy,  but I just wanted to let you know that she has a March Madness special running all month. You get a FREE Credit Card Case with every planner or bag purchase!!


She has a lot of adorable planners and bags to chose from but I think this is my favorite bag right now.


It would make an adorable work bag, beach bag, knitting/crafting bag and diaper bag.


I mean...just look at all those pockets!!!! You would have the most organized diaper bag or work bag in town!!


Is this bag not your color? Do you wish it came in something else? Well it can!! Cutsie Tootsie Designs does make custom orders so be sure to e-mail my mom with your request. And speaking of custom...the FREE credit card case will be made to match whatever planner or bag you purchase. Woohoo!! Happy shopping everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. I am just dyin...I want one of your moms bags so badly! I am trying to talk DH into "letting" me get one. I would love to get a chocolate brown/light blue diaper tote...SO CUTE!!! I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am just about ready to get one of the planners from your mom, but I need to know where you got your actual PLANNER to go in it... And then I need to think about colors... oye the choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag looks pretty fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly - You just let me know! She has some adorable brown and light blue fabrics :-)

    Kate - I got the calendar/planner portion for mine at Franklin Covey. You just look up "spiral bound" planning pages and chose the "clutch" size. BUT...if you want to go a cheaper route, Target has some awesome pocket planners that will fit as well. I will find some links for you and send them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that your mom's stuff is awesome... I'm just as in love with my new credit card case (the one pictured in this post :0) ) as I am my first Coach! Ahhh, the simple things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome bag, so cute, How can i have one? Nice planner moms bag,..

    Moms Bags and Accessories

    ReplyDelete