Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too Cute Tuesday: Easter Baskets, Buckets & More

It's hard to believe that Easter is only two weeks away! I realized this yesterday when I was searching for Addie's Easter basket. And then it occurred to me....Addie doesn't have an Easter basket yet! She was just a little newborn last year and since I was in a mommy-daze most of that first month...I never bought her an Easter basket! So...with Easter right around the corner, I realized I better get moving! Here are some of the adorable Easter baskets I found...

My Friend, My Pail by Land of Nod


I know this isn't your traditional Easter basket, but I think this metal pail is a cute alternative! I love how you can personalize the pail with your child's initial (I think the "A" caught my attention :-) 

Sabrina Easter Basket by Pottery Barn Kids


If you are looking for a CUTE traditional Easter basket, be sure to check out the Sabrina basket at PBK. They have several adorable liners that you can personalize with your child's name. They also come in two different sizes.

Puffy Easter Baskets by Potter Barn Kids


These plush Easter baskets (also by PBK) are a bit small, but totally adorable. I especially love the flower and bunny. I think these are the perfect size basket to use for an Easter Egg hunt :-)

Easter Beach Pail


I am really a sucker for anything multi functional and I think this beach pail is a great idea for an Easter Basket! It can hold lots of fun goodies and then when Easter is over...you can take it to the beach!! You could even fill the pail with a little shovel, sand castle mold or other summer/beach items. I saw some great ones in the dollar bin at Target :-)

Cook Bear Shopping/Gardening Basket by Haba


Another great basket idea that can be used long after Easter. This little shopping basket by Haba is SOOOO cute and with an inner plastic lining and a wood handle...it is durable enough for indoor and outdoor use. I especially love the little snap pocket on the inside. Its a great place to stick another little surprise :-)

Well there you go! A few cute Easter basket ideas in case you are a little behind like me :-) If you have any other great basket ideas, be sure to share them!

4 comments:

  1. Great Easter basket ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the ones from PBK's with the personalization on the liner! I may have to take advantage of that idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie has the bunny from PBK personalized. It's really cute and photographs well. Happy choosing! :) -Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all fun and cute aren't they.

    ReplyDelete