Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Want a Few Belly Laughs?

Sick of the flashbacks yet? No? Good! Me neither. I am honestly sad that we are almost done! But before I share the play by play of the big day, I should at least show you how my belly grew, and grew, and GREW! Instead of telling a story for each picture, I will just give you the one-line reaction that most people probably had when they saw me. So lets get started...

"Aww...Jen really IS pregnant! I just thought she was carrying some extra junk in her trunk."


"Madonna called...and she wants her torpedo bra back!"


"Jen...just so you know...fairisle print sweaters don't exactly hide your belly...or your ass."


"SANTA!!!!!!"


"How cute...your hair is as big as your belly!"


Okay...I absolutely LOVE this picture so I am not going to make fun of it. This was the very first photo shoot we ever had with Uncle Ryan. Can you believe he took this picture in Addie's nursery with a black sheet hanging over the closet door? He is pretty good with photoshop huh? 

Oh...and even though I said I wasn't going to make fun of myself here, you HAVE to check out my belly button. It stuck out so far you could hang a coat off of it. Haha! But these are my pre-pregnancy jeans and I could still pull them up. Score!


"I love how your necklace hangs around your boob Jen...super cute."


"Yay! My belly finally surpassed my bubble butt!!"


In the infamous words of Deuce Bigalow "That's a huge b*tch!"


In my defense, this picture was taken literally two hours before I went into labor. We didn't realize it at the time of course, but I guess we should have considering how freaking HUGE my belly was. Those maternity pants were hanging on for dear life.


This would be the point where I tell you how I went into labor, but I am saving that post for tomorrow. Sorry! Guess you will have to stop by tomorrow to read about Addie's arrival. Trust me...you won't be disappointed :-)

P.S. Did anyone notice the progression of my coat rack in each picture as we got deeper and deeper into winter? I should have done a better job cropping :-)

8 comments:

  1. Jen seriousy I think you were the cutest preggo ever!!! And after looking back at your pics ...it kinda makes me miss my preggo belly!!! Did I really just say that??? Oh geez!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're darling pregnant and your hair looked awesome throughout the entire pregnancy. (I'm missing my long locks...sad)
    I bet you're so glad you took lots of pregnancy pics. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the fairisle sweater comment. I wore one at Christmas... not so flattering!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look darling in all of those pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...you look so beautiful in your pictures! I really like the first one when you're wearing a dress. I love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! Looking back at these pictures makes me miss my pregnant belly AND my long hair. I might have to grow both again soon. Hahaha!! Not THAT soon...but soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen,
    You are too funny! You really are very beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about Addie's arrival.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, I love your belly!! and your comments are way too funny!

    ReplyDelete