Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And This is Why We Have a Playroom

The piles of laundry in my bedroom have been calling my name for a solid week now and I decided it was finally time to tackle a load or two. Addison's playroom is right next to the laundry room, which is perfect because I can fold clothes while she plays. Please take in mind that this playroom was SPOTLESS before I let her loose. 


And this is why we have a playroom my friends. Because otherwise, my entire house would look like this and then I would have to take up drinking wine full-time.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! But look how happy and cute she is playing in her jammies! :) But I know what you mean! Emma plays in our living room and it looks like that...AND I'm super anal about how the toys are put back! Justin thinks I'm nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my living room looks like! I can't wait to have a house with more rooms. Addie is so cute..she looks like she's having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes...they can mess up a room Oh So Quickly for sure. That's what I'm doing today...cleaning and laundry. At least she has a neat room to play in, right.

    ReplyDelete