Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Playroom!

No no...this is not another playroom for Addie. I have officially run out of rooms in my house to decorate :-) But since my Dad did such a fabulous job on Addie's playroom a while back, my friend Linsey decided she wanted to hire him to build some toy boxes and shelves for her daughter's playroom!


I'd say Pops did another fantastic job! Linsey was looking for storage space in these two unused corners of Kennedy's playroom and adding two toy boxes and four wall shelves seemed to do the trick!


I can't wait to see how her room looks all finished. I am helping her with a few other decorating projects so I promise to post pics when we are done :-)


Oh, and by the way, Addie learned to climb up stairs today! We don't have any stairs in our house so she doesn't get much practice. She climbed a few at Grandma and Grandpa's house today to get some practice and then when we got over to Linsey and Kennedy's house...she climbed almost the whole flight!


Kennedy can fly up the stairs now so she passed Addie right up so that she could see her new play room!!! I think she liked it...don't you? 

You did another fabulous job Pops!! Anyone else looking for playroom storage?

5 comments:

  1. Your dad is talented! It looks great.

    Yay Addie for conquering the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, if we lived closer...I'd hire your dad and YOU in a second! And yay for Addie climbing the stairs. If I don't put Emma's gate up right away, she's halfway upstairs! Too bad she doesn't know how to get down yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO I DO!!! Too bad I live way out in BFE :( Too cute again, tell your dad that he is a genius!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete