Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby's First Designer Purse

Well...I knew it was only a matter of time before Addie developed a purse addiction as bad as her mommy and grandma's. And leave it to her equally purse addicted Great Aunt Lori to buy her her first designer purse!


She may only be 13 months old, but my girl already knows exactly how to carry a purse. She looks like such a little lady :-)


Okay...thats more 13 month behavior. Everything in the mouth.


Oh, did I mention that Addie's new handbag is DOONEY & BURKE!!!!


Seriously...is it even fair that she already has a purse this cute? I told her she can only use it for special occasions (which in her world is going to cousin Nia's or out to the Crispy Waffle for breakfast).


Thanks again Great Aunt Lori for scoring such an ADORABLE purse at the D&B outlet today! I have a feeling we created another purse monster :-) Oh well! Now she is officially one of us!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Soph doesn't have a designer purse yet, but she can sniff them out no problem.
    She LOVES going to the Coach store...girl is in heaven..just like her mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she with that precious purse. She's stylin now mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! See, this is why I am glad I have a boy (so I don't have to spend $$$$ on the adorable handbags), but sad that I don't have a girl (because that handbag is freakin so cute). I think we both need one of each! Are you getting busy or what? haha!

    ReplyDelete