Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bunny Success

I did a lot of debating about whether or not I was going to take Addie to see the Easter Bunny this year. After our Santa fiasco, I wasn't sure I wanted to put her through another traumatic experience just so I could get a $20 picture of her with an oversized bunny. But to my TOTAL surprise yesterday...she actually made friends with him! There was no crying, clinging, screaming...nothing! She walked right up to him and started petting his leg. Then when I put her on his lap, she just sat staring at his face. I kept calling her name to get her to look forward and she only did for once second. She wasn't smiling in the picture but hey...at least she had fun this time!!


We don't have Baby Bees today because it is Good Friday so I am trying to decide what to do with my morning. I really should clean since I am having Easter Brunch at my house on Sunday. Also, I have quite a bit of laundry to do and I could use a trip the dry cleaners. But...Addie is playing in her little tent in the playroom and I am watching her from my office. She is so darn cute...maybe I will skip my chores and go play with my baby girl. After all, it is a holiday!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture. We didn't do the Easter Bunny this year because Carter won't get in a 15 foot radius of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Oh and I forgot to tell you, I got those headbands with the petals on them from Target like you. I saw them and showed it to Emma and she wanted to wear it all day long! So I put them in her easter basket with a few other Target $1 bin finds!

    ReplyDelete