Friday, April 17, 2009

Great Great Aunt Odie

Addie and Grandma and I started off this lovely Friday with a trip to Baby Bees! Here is Addie carrying her Cutsie Tootsie Designs custom Toddler Takealong bag!


Just look at all the goodies she can fit in there!


After another failed attempt at Baby Bees, Grandma, Great Grandma and I took Addie see her Great Great Aunt Odie!!


Can you believe this woman is 97 years old and STILL looks that good?!! Her and I even have the same necklace for crying out loud! I should have raided her closet while I was there!


We didn't get to stay long at GG Aunt Odie's place because Addison was crab-by! Its not her fault though. I get the "Worst Mom of the Year" award today for letting Addie burn her little finger on my straightening iron in the bathroom. She only touched it for a split second, but it was enough to make her uncomfortable all day :-( Poor little baby. So we are going to attempt another visit with GG Aunt Odie next week. I will be sure to post more pics then.

Have a great Friday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the print and colors on this bag! Soooo cute! I need to order some stuff from your mom...I love her designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean burnt his finger on my straightener last week! So we are tied for Worst Mom award! I was reaching to grab it at the same time he was and he got to it first! It was ontop of the counter...I didn't think he would be tall enough to reach...but he is! Guess I will be putting it back really far from now on!

    ReplyDelete