Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kiddie Takealong Bag By Cutsie Tootsie Designs

I gotta say...it's pretty awesome being the guinea pig for my mom's sewing business. Every week she is showing up at my house with a new purse, planner, wallet, tote, etc. and each item is cuter than the next! My mom also uses me as a resource from time to time, especially when it comes to brainstorming things that other mom's might like. 
Well, now that Addie is getting a little older, I had mentioned to her about how I would like a little bag that Addie could carry by herself. It just needed to be big enough to hold a book, coloring book, small toy, etc. She left my house that day and came back a few hours later with this in her hand...


She is calling it the Kiddie Takealong Tote and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for.


My mom is in the process of uploading this new bag to her Etsy site and it should be up and running shortly. This particular bag is green, but she is going to have a variety of fabric options and the best part is that she will be offering personalized embroidering FOR FREE!!! This bag is absolutely adorable and at only $15...it is a steal! I want one for Addie in every color!!

3 comments:

  1. As soon as they are up I am ordering one for Isaac... it's the PERFECT going to church bag! Way better than lugging in the whole diaper bag!!! Your mom is GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great bag. My little guy is getting to where we could use some toys in the car and how cute would this be for playdates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want one!!! *runs to check site for availability* your mom is amazing jen :)

    ReplyDelete