Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SO Jealous!

Yeah, yeah...I know. I said I wasn't going to be jealous anymore. But I just can't help it!! My mom, sister-in-law Diana and her friend Jenny are all in Gatlinburg, Tennessee this week on a mini vaca. They plan to do lots of shopping, eating, wine drinking and today...they are headed to Biltmore Estates!!! Has anyone ever been there?


I can't wait to see pictures when they get back. And even though I am a little jealous I am not with them, Addie and I do get to see my Aunt Lori today! My Aunt actually moved to Tennessee about 15 years ago and we only get to see her about once a year. She is in town for the week and she hasn't seen Addie since she was a teeny little peanut. I cant wait to see the look on her face when she watches Addie run all over the house. I will be sure to post pics of the reunion later today :-)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been to the Biltmore, AND Gatlinburg! Jeff's Aunt and Uncle own a vacation house there! It is AMAZING! Maybe some time WE can go rent the vacation house and make them jealous of US! :-)

    ReplyDelete