Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too Cute Tuesday: All About Boys

I realized today that I have a LOT of friends with little boys, and yet I rarely post about all the cute boy finds I come across. So to all you Mamas of Boys...this Too Cute Tuesday is for you! There is no rhyme or reason to this list...it is really just a compilation of all the adorable boy items that I LOVE.

Monkey "Motzart" Doll by Bla Bla


You all know how in love I am with Bla Bla kids, so I am sure it comes a no surprise that I would include one of their dolls on my list. Baby Nolan has this monkey and he is just PRECIOUS!! He comes in two sizes, but I think the big guy is the way to go :-)

My First Sports Bag by Baby Gund


I actually gave this sports bag as a gift to Addie's cousin Brennan and he LOVES it! Addie has the My First Purse by Baby Gund and I just thought this was a clever "First Bag" idea for a little boy. This bag also covers  3 out of 4 of my husband's obsessions. Just change that soccer ball to a golf ball and we are set!

Denim Overalls by Baby Gap


Its no secret that I freaking love babies in overalls. I tried buying Addie a pair but when I put her in them, everyone said she looked like a boy :-( So...I guess I will just have to wait for my own son, or buy Mr. Nolan a pair. I think Baby Gap takes the cake when it comes to cute overalls don't you think?

Wooden Tool Box by Melissa & Doug


You gotta love Melissa and Doug toys. They are non-toxic and extra sturdy...just the way all good old-fashioned toys were made (minus the lead paint of course). Because my Dad is a carpenter, there is no way that any son in our family will ever get away with not having his own tool box. I think this is an adorable first set for any little guy (or girl) to have :-)

The "Manly" Toddler Takealong by Cutsie Tootsie


Okay...you all have to check out my Mom's Blog and see some of the new "manly" fabrics she picked out for her Toddler Takealong bags. Even little boys need to carry a book, 5 toys, a sippy AND a snack wherever they go. So why not let them carry all that stuff in style? This is by far my favorite print, but be sure to check out what else she has in stock :-)

Well there you go! A few of my random cute boy finds. I vow to be better about not posting all things girlie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love overalls too! I actually had pink ones for Elizabeth and regular denim ones, but put really girly shirts under them!

    ReplyDelete