Thursday, May 28, 2009

No Fun

On a normal day, having the flu bug is no fun. But being pregnant AND having the flu bug AND being responsible for a toddler give new meaning to the phrase "No fun." But thanks to my fabulous parents...I got to spend the day resting and I am happy to say that I am FINALLY feeling better. I hate being sick, but having someone clean my kitchen, fold my laundry, cook my meals AND take care of Addie for the day is almost worth it. HA! Just kidding :-) Thank you SO MUCH Dad for helping out with peanut this morning and thank you SO MUCH Mom for being my cook, housekeeper, nurse and nanny today. Love you both so much. Okay...better get back on the couch and rest some more. I think a little So You Think You Can Dance will be good for me :-)

5 comments:

  1. Feel better! Being sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always remember.....even though you are 28 years old, it's still nice to have Mom around when you don't feel good! That never changes! I was glad to help. Addie was a doll today. She must have known you weren't feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you are sick, I hate that for ya. I cannot believe that I've been away from blogging for almost 2 weeks. I'm glad to be back, hope you get better soon girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling a little better! I can't imagine being sick with a baby...haven't had that pleasure yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to feeling better!

    I just stumbled on your blog and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete