Monday, May 18, 2009

Uncle Ryan's Favorite Subject

Uncle Ryan stopped by for a little visit this weekend and I wanted to share a few of the cutest/funniest pictures he took.

This picture cracks me up because you can see that Addie inherited my long boney fingers. She stood and pressed that doorbell for at least 20 minutes.


Disregard the crazy windblown hair...but look at that cute little smile!! I could just eat her.


Yes...she is holding another Blackberry. This one is Uncle Ryan's...her favorite.


Howie was showing her the escape route he plans to use one day.


I love this picture because you can see how blonde her hair is!!


Nothing significant about this shot...I just thought it was a cute one :-)


This picture is HILARIOUS!! Her jeans are 18 month (she needs the length) but after she wears them for a whole day, they start to sag. I love how her little diaper is hanging out the back. Too freaking cute!


Thanks for stopping by Uncle Ryan! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! My little guy loves his daddy's blackberry. He wiped the entire thing clean the other day...nothing left at all. Good thing they back that kind of stuff up!

    ReplyDelete