Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Fun Ahead

I think I jumped the gun a wee bit yesterday when I said I was finally feeling better. Although I am happy to report that I no longer feel achy and feverish, I did spend a good part of the day eating crackers and drinking Pedialyte (which tastes like ass in case you were wondering). But, I am going to do my best to get another long night of rest so that I am refreshed  and ready for my friend Linsey's Birthday this weekend!!! She will of course receive the usual celebration of cake, drinks and dinner from her hubby and family and even though I know she will love celebrating this way, I know the way to my girl's heart. So, I invited her for an extra birthday celebration at my house on Sunday. What will we be doing you ask? Well...

We will be viewing the MTV Movie Awards with Pizza, Popcorn, and Sour Patch Kids. 


I should lie and say that we are watching the show to see who wins all the great awards and even though that is partially true...we have two other very important reasons to watch. For one, I hear they are showing a never before seen clip of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Woohoo!


Yes...I am still stalling a bit. Even though we are both excited to see the Harry Potter clip, I think we are even more excited to see the New Moon clip!!!!


What? You think it is strange that two 28/29-year-old moms would want to spend their Sunday night eating candy and watching clips of young adult fiction turned into movies? Maybe it is...but we don't care! I have a strange feeling that we are not alone. Anyone else want to admit their Harry Potter and/or Twilight obsession? Anyone?

4 comments:

  1. haha definitely admit the twilight obsession. its a sickness but i love it.

    and good call on the sour patch kids - best candy ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh... Twilight!!


    P.S.--there's another giveaway on my blog... ends tomorrow! It's for preggies, and I happen to know a preggie named Jen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I ADMIT I AM 47 YEAR OLD WHO IS OBSESSED WITH EDWARD/ROBERT. IS IT THE BED HAIR OR THOSE EYES. YOUR NEVER TO OLD TO DREAM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a twilight fan (don't hurt me people!) but I am so watching the MTV awards! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete