Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's The Difference Between a Blueberry & a Bagel?

Well, my friends, a blueberry is the size of Peanut #2 at 7 weeks...


And a bagel is the size of my already-forming baby belly. Actually, it looks more like a gut right now but that's okay. It just boggles my mind how the baby is only the size of a blueberry,  but I am already contemplating breaking out my maternity pants for comfort. Ha!


I had my first prenatal appointment today and everything still looks great! According to my ultrasound last week, I am measuring a little further along which means we may be ringing in 2010 in the hospital. Ah!!!! But honestly...I can't think of a better way to celebrate the New Year :-)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm jealous...you're making me want to be pregnant again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! I love the belly shot! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete