1 year and 335 posts later...I am still totally and completely in love with blogging. Technically, I started this blog in 2007 so that I could share a few ultrasound videos with my family. But it wasn't until Miss Addison came into this world that I really had something fun to write about. Here she is at 3 months old. My brother took this picture the day before I started blogging...again.
It is amazing to see how much she has grown. I realized, after looking back at my blog over the past year, that all of you have been a part of Addie's most important milestones! You were there for her first tooth, her first good laugh, her first words (or babbles) and almost all of her first holidays. You saw her roll over for the first time, sit up for the first time, stand up for the first time and walk for the first time. Addie has grown so much and honestly...I feel like I have too. Being able to share all of the worries, fears, frustrations, sacrifices, accomplishments and joys that go along with motherhood has made me a better mommy. So I guess this is where I should say thank you. Thank you for reading with me, laughing with me, crying with me and learning with me. Thanks for never judging me when I do something completely stupid (too many examples to link), thanks for coming back to read even when I have bored you to tears (again...too many examples to link), thanks for letting me express my opinion and most of all, thanks for being my friend :-) I know this "Thank You" speech should be enough, but since it is my 1 Year Anniversary, I think it is only appropriate that I give a Thank You gift! That's right, its time for
ANOTHER FABULOUS GIVEAWAY!!!
What? You hope it is another giveaway from Cutsie Tootsie Designs? Well...it's your lucky day!!! My Mom and I went around and around about what to give away and since SO many people thought a notebook cover was the perfect gift last time, I thought I would stick with what works!! So, here is the lovely summer notebook cover I will be giving away to one lucky reader!
This fantastic notebook cover is a little different from the last one I gave away. This notebook cover holds a 4x6 notebook (a little smaller than the 5x7) and there are lots of great features about this size:
* It is small and compact enough to fit in most purses, work bags or diaper bags.
* You can use it for shopping lists and keep your coupons in the pocket.
* You can use it as your babysitter or daycare planner.
* It holds a standard pocket calendar which means you can use it as a planner too!
* For those of you on Weight Watchers, this cover fits your food journal and your points tracker perfectly! What better way to keep those items organized and with you at all times!
I know there are countless other uses for this great notebook cover, so be sure to share what YOU plan to use it for. This giveaway is SUPER easy to win. Here are the rules:
* Post a comment describing how you would use this notebook cover if you win and I will enter your name 1 time.
* Leave a comment and become a follower and I will enter your name 2 times.
* Mention my giveaway on your blog and I will enter your name 1 additional time.
* Visit my Mom's blog and add her Cutsie Tootsie Designs button to your sidebar and I will enter your name 1 additional time.
* Last but not least, if you make a purchase ($15 or more) from Cutsie Tootsie Designs this week and mention my blog in a message, you get a FREE matching credit card case AND you will be entered an additional 3 times in the notebook cover giveaway!!!
My Bloggerversary Giveaway ends on Sunday and I will announce the winner on Monday! Yay!!!! Thanks again for a fabulous year blogger friends! I heart you all!!