Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Peachy

I am just days away from officially entering my second trimester! Woohoo! I am finally getting some energy back and my appetite has returned to normal. Yes...I used to be hungry 24/7 even when I wasn't pregnant so nothing has changed :-) I guess that explains why the baby is the size of a peach this week...


But my belly is at least triple that. 


Oh well...what baby wants...baby gets. Even if that means reduced-fat Oreos and a glass of milk each night :-)

4 comments:

  1. yay - little peach baby davis :) you are the cutest pregnant person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go a head and eat all the reduced fat oreos' you want! At least you aren't like me and ate 3 Krispy Kreme cream filled donuts a day! And with Austin I couldn't give into my craving of a large glass of Long Island Ice Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you look so cute and you are glowing! You eat those oreos! LOL

    ReplyDelete