Friday, June 19, 2009

To Daddy From Addie

To My Daddy On Father's Day


Daddy, I Love You

Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

I don't know who wrote this poem Daddy, but it seems like something I would say right now (if you could understand it in Addisonese). You are definitely the BEST daddy in the world and I don't know what I would do without you. I love when we play airplane, share icecream, ride on the lawnmower, play in the sand, splash in the tub and laugh at mommy. And even though all these things are fun, my favorite thing to do is give you hugs and kisses. So that is what I am getting you for Father's Day daddy...a lifetime supply of hugs and kisses. I hope you like it!

Love you with all my heart,
Addie :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!!! Hope your husband has the best day! Happy Father's Day to your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete