Monday, July 20, 2009

Please Don't Judge Me

I just really, really, REALLY wanted to use my BOB double stroller today. I thought I would look foolish pushing around one baby, so I took my other baby for a ride as well. And yes...he stayed in the seat the whole time!!!


And just for the record...

yes...I know this looks almost as foolish (if not more) than pushing around one baby. I got quite a few stares and giggles as I walked the neighborhood.

yes...I know my porkie yorkie could have used the exercise

yes...I suffered a bit of buyers remorse after buying such an expensive stroller (regardless of my great deal) but after giving it a real test-run today, I am in love with it. Everyone should own one.

and

no...this will not be the only ride Howie gets in the stroller. The two of them had a blast. I guess the BOB will get some use this summer after all :-)

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea. Don't worry - I won't judge. Hahah, it is a funny picture. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Hysterical! Jen you just kill me...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hey if Bill would have let me I'd have had a double stroller by now for my two furry babies:) Ok maybe that would be taking it too far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I believe it. Howie rode in it with me the other day too. Got alot of stares but he didn't really care...he was riding in style! And at least we didn't have to stop at every tree so he could pee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute! I don't blame you one bit for wanting to try it out! :) But when that precious little boy comes along, the pup is going to get jealous that he doesn't get to ride anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not be more happy that you decided to break out the BOB! I couldn't wait to see it! It looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious! Maybe I can stick my dog in my single jogging stroller until my little one gets here?

    ReplyDelete