Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fairy Godmother

I am not sure if I already shared this news, but Dana and Kevin asked ME to be Nolan's Godmother!!! It is such an honor and I feel so blessed that Dana and Kevin have that kind of faith in Eric and I as parents (Eric is Nia's Godfather). So needless to say, I was very excited to stand up for my precious little nephew today.


And thanks to Grandma Davis, a bag of animal crackers and the nursery (which Grandma and Daddy took her to shortly after this picture was taken)...Addie did great during the service!


Mr. Nolan, on the other hand, was not a happy camper with his Auntie Jen. He did fantastic up until the point where the pastor poured cold water on his head. After that he was O.V.E.R. it. I like to think it was all the water's fault and not mine :-) Don't worry...once he was back in mommy's arms...all was right with the world.


Notice he is much happier here with his Godparents (mostly because he is passed out).


And here are the proud parents :-)


Me, Addie and Great Grandma Davis taking one last picture before the after-party.


I don't have many pictures of the after-party because Addie slept through the first part of it and the second part she was busy running around the yard. She LOVES being outside and today was the perfect day for it. She had this little smile on all afternoon. Could she be any cuter? I don't think so :-)


1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of your blog! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete