Sunday, July 26, 2009

How Could I Forget?!

My most favorite comedy EVER! The comedy that I know by heart (literally...every single word)! The comedy my BF Tara and I watch every time we are together (and text each other quotes from when we have had one too many cocktails). The comedy hardly anyone remembers...including me apparently. So what is this movie I speak of?

 
If you have never seen this movie, you have to rent it. It is was made in the 80s so you can probably find it in a discount bin at Wal-Mart for $5. But seriously...one of the most hysterical movies and I can't believe I forgot it!! Thanks for the heads up T :-)

Favorite Quotes:

Col. Mustard: Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?
Wadsworth: You don't need any help from me sir.
Col. Mustard: That's right.

Mr. Green: So it was you. I was going to expose you.
Wadsworth: I know. So I chose to expose myself.
Col. Mustard: Please...there are ladies present.

Classic.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding Clue! You are forgiven for forgetting it.
    I've never posted a comment on your blog and don't know what I'm doing, so I will just choose "anonymous" as my name (but it's me, Tara).

    My favorites:

    "I'm not shouting! Alright, I am. I'm shouting, I'm shouting, I'm shouting, I'm. . ."

    "And monkey brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington, D.C.!"

    "But I am frightened of ze dark. Bonjour."

    And of course, Mrs. Peacock's monologue at dinner--too long to type out.

    Ah, Clue. We'll have to watch it next time we get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once watched Clue. However, I watched it with my brother in law who knew a great "game" that went with the movie. Needless to say, I don't remember much of the movie...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie! I think I just may need to go find a copy of it and watch it again.

    ReplyDelete