Friday, July 31, 2009

In True Summer Fashion...

We have a million things going on this weekend. I get to have a little mommy time tomorrow morning when I get my hair done (and stop for a Starbucks on the way of course). And then it is off to Eric's Aunt and Uncle's house for a big cookout on the lake. Their house is AMAZING! It is like going to a resort. The weather man says it will be sunny and 80 tomorrow so maybe we can do a little swimming. Addie already picked out the suit she wants to wear...


I got this at Baby Gap and the end of the season last year and I have been dying for her to wear it. Is she not the cutest little thing? Eric thinks the suit is a bit skimpy, but she is 17 months old for crying out loud...I highly doubt she is trying to pick up guys...especially not at a family party. Eww!

Then on Sunday, we have Eric's work picnic. Not sure how I feel about this yet, but Eric did mention that they will have a bouncy house so at least I know how I will keep Addie occupied :-)

OH! And I suppose the most exciting part of our weekend (in my opinion) is the completion of the paint job in Blake's nursery! My Dad and I worked on it today and while I am off having mommy time tomorrow morning, they guys are going to finish things up. So if all goes well, I will have some pictures up on Sunday. Woohoo! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. She is just adorable. Very cute suit!
    I enjoy reading your blog! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper is known for blowing kisses to all the cute girls at the park, (and all the cashiers at the store for that matter). He would be totally be hitting on Addie...tell her to cover herself up! :)
    She is absolutly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie looks so cute in her bathing suit! At that age you're lucky she'll even put it on! LOL. Tell Eric he's lucky she covers up at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE that bikini...I swear my mom made me one like that when I was little...too cute!

    ReplyDelete