Sunday, July 5, 2009

NEW ITEMS From Cutsie Tootsie Designs

I know I promised a weekend update tonight, but because...

a) I forgot my camera Friday night when we BBQed at Uncle Joe's

b) We stayed in the house in our jammies all day on the 4th because it rained ALL day

c) Because we didn't get to see any fireworks

d) I felt silly taking pictures at an outdoor mall today

I don't have any cute pictures to post! But despite the rain, it was a pleasantly uneventful 4th of July weekend. Eric and Addie and I spent lots of quality time together and I guess you really can't beat that...even if we did miss the fireworks :-(

AND...because of the rainy 4th...my mom did LOTS of sewing! She has added some ADORABLE new stuff to her Etsy site and I just had to post a few pictures of my favorites.

Metal Frame Clutch


Credit Card Cases (in my favorite colors)


Grab and Go Tote


Summer Notebook Cover


These are just a few of the great new items from Cutsie Tootsie Designs so be sure to check out the rest on Etsy. And as always, my mom takes custom orders so if you don't see something you like or would prefer different colors/patterns, send her an e-mail! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your 4th of July weekend was a bust. But your mom has the CUTEST stuff at her etsy store! Next time I'm in the market for a purse, I know where I'm headed!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete