Sunday, July 19, 2009

No One Could Resist...

Shopping for baby boy already. Just the thought of a new baby to shop for sent everyone running to the store...or closet. Auntie Dana first raided Nolan's closet for some essential hand-me-downs...


She also picked up an adorable White Sox onesie, which just happens to match the White Sox running suit Grandma Mueller got him (can you tell Daddy is a Sox fan?). The rest of the darling clothes already handing in his closet are compliments of Grandma Davis :-)


And since I already vetoed the camo bedding, I thought I could make up for it with a camo blanket. Eric was very happy :-) Auntie Dana also picked up this blanket and matching monkey. So cute.


And of course, my mom couldn't wait 24 hours before knitting baby boy's coming home hat. Seriously, how freaking CUTE will he be in this hat?!!! My little winter baby :-)


It's almost hard to think about winter in the middle of July, but I realize this pregnancy is moving right along and he will be here before I know it. I am already in my 17th week, which makes baby boy about the size of an onion...


And my belly the size of a cantaloupe.


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! We have been on cloud nine, but now it is time to come down and start getting things organized. I mean...I have a nursery to plan!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Jen Your post made me so excited to go out and buy boy things. I guess its a blessing I'm having a boy too! You look too cute by the way. I'd show belly shots on my blog, but I don't want to scare the readers away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bump is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! how exciting..and you are just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that hat is adorable!!! Is your mom going to make those and sell them on her website as well? I would buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy. I am very happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You must be having so much fun shopping and planning the nursery! I just love that adorable little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - congrats on the big news! I was away this weekend, but was so excited when I read you were having a boy {I totally guessed this too}!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for a boy!! That is so perfect...much like your adorable belly!

    ReplyDelete