Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well Worth 2 hours and 46 Minutes

Tonight, after Addie went to bed, Eric convinced me to watch a movie he has been begging to rent for some time.


I know it won tons of awards and got great reviews, but I have been reluctant to rent it because it is almost 3 hours long!! But I have to say, this movie was well worth the 2 hours and 46 minutes that I spent watching it instead of blogging, checking e-mail and eating ice cream (like I do every other night). I am so glad Eric made me watch this tonight because it was such a creative, moving script and I can see now why it won so many awards. If you have an extra 3 hours to dedicate to a movie...I highly recommend renting this one. You will laugh, you will cry, you will want to call your mom, hug your husband, and cuddle with your baby all night long. I just can't say enough about this movie. Has anyone else seen it? Did you love it as much as I did?

8 comments:

  1. i saw it and absolutely LOVED it. isn't it soooo good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it and LOVED it too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie! Isn't Brad Pitt delish when he's sailing on the boat ;) Haha

    Bon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen this is one I've been wanting to see but just hasn't rented it yet. Maybe this weekend Justin and I will watch it. It looks really good, even though it's long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom - Sorry! We watched it until ten and I thought you would be sleeping. Apparently not you night owl :-)

    Jenn - Yes...it was SOOO freaking good. I could just go on and on about how good it was.

    Bon - Brad Pitt was delish in several parts of this movie. I honestly forgot how stinking hot he is!!! I thought he and Cate did a spectacular job.

    Heather - You need to rent this one. You won't regret it. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this movie. I saw it in the theater, and it was one of the best films I have ever seen in a theater.

    ReplyDelete