A month or two ago, I came across a blog that had a post titled "10 Reasons You Might Think I am Weird." This post was HILARIOUS and even though I desperately tried to Google and figure out who posted it...I can't seem to get back where I was! But in any case, I decided I would give my list of 10 Reasons You Might Think I am Weird. Here Goes...
1. I listen to Christmas music off and on throughout the year. In fact, I listened to the Charlie Brown Christmas CD in the car today.
2. A new box of Crayola Crayons is my favorite smell. I simply can't leave Target without walking down the school supply isle and taking a big whiff.
3. When I make my bed in the morning, I have to stand back and look at it to make sure all the pillows are perfectly straight.
4. I watch Disney Channel shows even when Addison isn't awake or in the room. Seriously...I know every episode of Wizards of Waverly Place by heart now.
5. I would rather be trapped in a room with a million spiders than just one snake. I have frequent nightmares about them.
6. I sometimes believe that inanimate objects have feelings. I feel bad for the stuffed animals I have given to good will...I just don't want them to feel unwanted.
7. I have to sleep with one foot outside the covers.
8. I can still recite every single word to the Preamble of the Constitution (that I learned in 8th grade), but can't remember simple things like my Dad's cell phone number.
9. I have www.nasa.gov bookmarked on my computer and check it daily.
10. I am VERY superstitious. I always get out of bed on the same side, I never walk under ladders, I always throw salt over my shoulder, I avoid the number 13 if I can, I never dropped the Spirit Stick when I was in Poms, etc.
So...do you think I am weird? Or do some of you secretly do the same things? I would LOVE to know some of your weird traits. Leave a comment or post about it yourself. I get such a kick of people's crazy confessions...it makes me feel like less of a freak :-)
P.S. I had a fantastic play date today with my friend Tiff today and I promise to post pics of that tomorrow when I can get my silly camera to upload the photos :-)