Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blake's Latest Photoshoot

Today Eric and I had our 20-week ultrasound (a little early) at our doctor's office and I am VERY happy to say that baby Blake is:

A) Still a boy
B) Looks perfectly healthy

Woohoo! Today I was most concerned with getting a clean bill of health and every time the doctor checked another part of him and said "looks great", I was able to take a big sigh of relief. Here is a profile pic of our little man...


A body shot of him sucking his thumb. SO CUTE...


Another body shot...possibly showing his "man part"...


And in case it wasn't clear enough before, here is another pic showing evidence that our baby boy is in fact a boy :-) Yay! Now I can wash the bedding. Ha!


Well there you go...another Blake Photoshoot. It is strange to think that the next time Blake has a photoshoot...he will be here! In person! The time is going to fly now :-)

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everything went well! I remember feeling so relieved after that 20 week ultrasound, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a healthy baby boy! I know what you mean about time flying. I swear if I don't get a move on Matt's room won't be ready when he arrives! I love the room so far too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a healthy baby boy!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear the appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, glad to hear everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's definitely a boy! Glad to hear everything is good!

    ReplyDelete