Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brushy Brush

Believe it or not...Addie has always loved brushing her teeth...even when she was just a little peanut and I had to use that silly finger brush. When she turned 1 (and officially had all of her teeth up to her one-year molars), I decide it was time to start using a real toothbrush. I would sit her on the bathroom counter and let her look at herself in the mirror while I brushed for her. Well...Miss Independent wants nothing to do with my help anymore. She knows what to do and wants to be the one to do it. So I moved her step stool into the bathroom and let her go to town.





Seriously...how freaking cute is she in her bath robe? I love it!! I think she needs a longer one now though. Ha! I am very proud of my little peanut and I hope that she continues to enjoy brushing her teeth as much as she does now. Now if only I could teach her to floss :-)

8 comments:

  1. I love the little sassy attitude in that first picture! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Love your bathroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that leg action in the first picture. You've got a little firecracker on your hands.

    Love the last pic as well. Sooo cute!!!

    (ps...Both of your nurseries have been AMAZING. Each one had/has its own special touches. I think they should be in magazines!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is so cute! She's getting so big! She's starting to look like a little girl! Awwww....doesn't that make you sad and proud at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized that that last comment may have sounded like she doesn't look like a girl...she does...but not a baby girl...a little girl...hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you need to tell me your secret, because my son won’t. It’s a fight to the bitter end. BTW – She is so adorable in that robe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan LOVES to brush his teeth too! He doesn't want any help ..and gets mad if I don't keep giving him more toothpaste! lol

    ReplyDelete