Friday, August 28, 2009

First Class and Mommy & Daddy's Night Out

This post is coming to you a little early today because tonight is my first night of class! I haven't taught a Friday night class before and I was honestly under the assumption that no one in their right mind would voluntarily take an English 101 class at 7:00 p.m. on a Friday. And for a while, my enrollments lingered around 7 (which is enough to run a class). I was THRILLED about that. Less students equal more attention in class and less grading for me :-) But according to today's roster count...my class is FULL. Nice. I guess I was the only section left open for all the slackers that waited until the last minute to register. Ha! Oh well...such is life :-) 

But even though tonight is a working night for me and Eric (because he is on Addie duty), tomorrow night will more than make up for it. We will be celebrating our anniversary with a little of this...


Followed by some of this...


And we will eventually make it see this...


Yes...I know The Hangover has been out for almost two months, but that is literally how long it has taken us to find a night to go. Grandma and Grandpa Mueller are having Addie over for a sleepover so we are determined to make a night of it. And the best part of the whole anniversary celebration....WE GET TO SLEEP IN ON SUNDAY!!! Woohoo!!

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend too. Be back Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. congrats & have a GREAT anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday night class?? Eek!

    And have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so proud of you. Jen + work + Addison + Pregnant +running household + BF = super mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the anniversary and the movie.. OMG it's great. I'm not a movie person but I loved it.. Have a good time and as a mom with 3 teenagers.. ALWAYS make that date time with hubby..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to get to that movie too! Dang! Where ya goin' for steak & lobster? Sounds good!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun! The hangover is hilarious. We saw that on our date night too!

    ReplyDelete