Monday, August 17, 2009

Half Way There!

It is hard to believe that I am almost 21 weeks pregnant and that my little man is already the size of a cantaloupe!


I know I have said this the past couple of weeks, but my belly is REALLY starting to pop. It's Maternity pants 24/7 now. 



I am both excited and sad that this pregnancy is already half over. Life is so much busier the second time around and I often feel bad that I don't spend more time rubbing my belly and talking to Blake. When I was pregnant with Addie, I talked to her all day long and never went one day without reading my baby books to see how big she was. I wrote in my belly journal almost every night and I haven't wrote in Blake's since July. Yikes! So I am making a vow to be better about this, especially since the little guy will be here in less than 19 weeks!!! I have some catching up to do. But don't worry...I think it will be hard for me to fall behind anymore since the little guy's kicks are getting stronger and stronger. It's like my daily reminder, "Hey mama! I'm in here!" This is the part of pregnancy I would like to slow down just a bit. But ask me again how I feel at 31 weeks. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Your belly is tiny! :)

    You are the first blog friend whose pregnancy I've followed! And I can't believe how quicly it's going by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are just the cutest little preggo ever!

    ReplyDelete