Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Nia Beanie!!

To my Nia Beanie on her 2nd Birthday...

I don't think you know this, but the first time I held you in the hospital, I cried. I was just so excited to see you! And just as I was getting all worked up with emotion...you tooted. I laughed at you and I swear that you looked up at me and laughed too. I knew right then and there that you were going to be the sweetest, silliest little niece any aunt could ask for.


And you are just that and more sweetie. So, in honor of your 2nd birthday, I thought that I would list the 10 things I love best about you...so far :-)

10. I love how you love to be naked...and want everyone else around you naked too.


9. I love how you are such a teacher. Even from the beginning, you showed Addie the ropes.


8. I love your sense of style. I know that has a lot to do with your mommy, but you make some decisions too. This was one of them :-)


7. I love how you already act like a mommy. I can already see that you will be a great one some day.


6. I love how you always take care of everyone. You always, always make sure that everyone has a sippy cup. Even if it isn't their own.


5. I love how you already know how to share, especially when it comes to Addie.


4. I love how dramatic you are. I think you take after your Aunt Jen in this department.


3. I love how you can be so mischievous in such an innocent way.


2. I LOVE your wild and crazy hair. You have had beautiful hair since the day you were born and I just can't get enough of your ponies.


1. And most of all...I love your sweet face. I am a total sucker for your big brown eyes and chubby cheeks. You are the sweetest, silliest, smartest little 2-year-old out there and I am so very lucky to be your auntie.


I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday beanie. Love you TONS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Happy birthday to your niece! :)

    ReplyDelete