Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Weekend Family Fun

Family, Family, Family...that is the theme of the summer it seems. Last weekend we rocked the Mueller family reunion and this weekend, we rocked the Davis family party! I honestly don't know who had more fun...the adults, or the kiddies!! I, of course, forgot my camera once again so as soon as some new pics of make their way to Facebook or my inbox, I will be sure to share them :-)


Don't worry...the weekend wasn't all fun and games. We also did LOTS of work on the nursery. The paint is a done deal and it looks FANTASTIC! I did promise pics, but I am still finishing up a few more touches...


I found these airplanes at the craft store and as soon as I get them all painted and put in their place...I will post some paint pictures :-)

Well I hope you all had a fun and productive weekend like we did! I promise to be back tomorrow with a more exciting post and a new belly picture! Happy Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. i still can't believe you're having your 2nd baby - i'm sure you cant either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been non-stop busy lately! :) Hope you have a minute to relax soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um guess who else has the SAME planes in his nursery?!?! I can't wait to see how you use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow at all the family! Awesome.
    I love those little planes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The planes are cute! Can't wait to see more pics of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete