Monday, August 17, 2009

Who Ever Said Long Distance Relationships Don't Work?

When my BF Tiffany left for Louisiana in March, we were pretty darn sad. We were so excited to have our two little girls together and we always hoped that they would become as good of friends as we are. But how would we make that happen if we were states away?


Well here we are, 6 months later, and the girls picked up right where they left off (just like Tiff and I always do).


Addie and I have been looking forward to Tiff and Sophie's visit all summer and I can't believe the time has already come and gone. And my gosh...look how big the girls got in just 6 months!


Instead of just sitting on the couch looking at each other, the girls played and laughed (and Addie stole toys).


Now, the big reason for Tiff's visit was Sophie's 1st Birthday Party!!! Isn't she just precious in her birthday dress?


This is about the best pic we could get since all Addie wanted to do was play with balloons and pull Sophie's headband off :-)


Luckily, something else caught her attention...



As of today, Tiff, Sophie and Daddy Jake are all in North Dakota getting settled into their new home. Tiff and I are no longer worried about being states away because we have seen first hand that distance makes the heart grow fonder. Addie and I are going to miss them like crazy, but we know the holidays will be here before we know it...and so will another playdate. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TIFF!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The girls are sooo cute! And you and your friend look fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet! It is so nice to see that you have kept your relationship strong. Hubs and I dated long distance for way too long, so I guess it does work!

    ReplyDelete