Friday, August 7, 2009

Yogurt Success

Since Addie is only a few weeks shy of 18 months, I thought I better get serious about teaching her to eat independently. She is great with finger food, but we have had some trouble with utensils. If I use a suction cup bowl, she does pretty well. But I haven't been daring enough to try and let her eat yogurt by herself. Well...until today of course. And I am happy to say that she did GREAT! I am not sure how much yogurt actually made it into her mouth, but the cup was still standing at the end of the meal (and not on the floor).  I call that a success!


Well I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Addie will be spending Saturday night with Grandma and Grandpa Mueller while Eric and I attend a wedding. I have been informed that I will once again be the designated driver. Hey...I may not be able to drink, but at least I can have two slices of cake and no one will think twice :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't wait for this!! We are getting there...I need to try the suction cup bowls.
    Have a great night out! I think 2 pieces of cake is totally worth being DD. :)

    ReplyDelete