Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good TV is Back!!

In class Friday night, I was talking to a few of my female students about some of the shows I am dying to watch this week. I have to be honest...I have really been missing TV lately! Anyway, as I was listing off all the shows I personally watch, one of my other students chimed in and said "Wow Mrs. Davis...you watch a lot of TV." I felt a little guilty at the point and wondered if maybe I did watch a little too much TV. But then I realized that I don't have to justify my TV addiction to a punk 18-year-old...I am an adult! With TiVo! Hahaha!

Anyway, instead of listing all the shows I will end up watching this week, I will just list the three that I am most excited about.

1. Ghost Whisperer


Don't worry...I am not going to bore all of you with another long Ghost Whisperer post. But I am dying to see when Melinda has her baby. As you all know, she married Jim/Sam during the season finale and she was 6 months preggers. I am hoping we jump right to the baby delivery and skip all the adorable picture of her skinny ass in maternity dresses :-)

2. Grey's Anatomy


The season finale was pretty dramatic and I have scoped all the spoilers out there and it is pretty obvious who has died and who is returning. So I am not so concerned about that anymore. BUT...I would like to know when Mer and Der will finally tie the knot. I am hoping they did while we were on summer break, but we will see :-)

3. Dancing with the Stars


Personally, I am most excited to watch Kathy Ireland. She is so freaking gorgeous and I have a feeling she is going to be a pretty good dancer. It should be a fun season. I know Eric is looking forward to seeing a bit more of his leading lady too. Ha!

What shows are all of you most excited to watch this week? Are you a closet TV junkie like me at night?

6 comments:

  1. Of course Dancing with the Stars because of Donny Osmond. And then Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Bones last week and can't wait to see more this season! I am also really excited {a huge understatement!} for NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

    I am so so excited for TV to be back. I was sitting here thinking what did I possibly do before all my shows (I know what I did...stupid internet sucked my life away :)

    Anyway, I am very excited for
    Tue: Biggest Loser
    Wed: So you Think you Can Dance (summer show, now also Fall show!!!)
    Thur: Survivor, GREYYYYYYs, The Office

    Thank goodness for DVR!!! Nothing like catching up on a good show during nap time :)

    Also, I don't think Mer and Der are going to get married. They already had their little marriage "post it note" ceremony. It was soo them. Of course I would be excited for their wedding if it were to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall TV is addicting! I'm excited about Dexter and The Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dancing With the Stars...definitely! Also The Office, although it started last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch any of your shows... dang! I watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters on Sunday nights. Sunday nights are my only night to dedicate to tv!!! However, I fall asleep watching HGTV, Food Network & QVC (shhh!) every night. :) I can't wait for my shows to come back on either!!!

    ReplyDelete