Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Girl's Night!

After about 500 e-mails and text messages over the past month, we were finally able to pick a date for my BF Jill's birthday dinner! Gotta love a fun girl's night. Like how Jill and Dana are toasting their beers and I have my trusty glass of water? Nice :-)


The three of us don't get together often because we have crazy schedules so we usually spend the first 30 minutes of any dinner catching up on our lives. We talk about the kids, jobs, my blog (which is the point where Jill tells me that she already owns the Ugg boots that I can't afford from my previous post), husbands and boyfriends, etc. But somehow, the conversation stayed on men tonight and we got a pretty good laugh at how different our tastes are.

For example, my dream man (other than Eric of course) is David Boreanaz. Now don't start feeling bad for Eric...he already knows my secret celebrity crush (his is Julianne Hough from Dancing with the Stars) and he is also aware that I have had this crush for the better part of 10 years. For those of you who don't know him, he played Angel on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and he is currently on the Fox show "Bones." I don't know what it is about him...but I find him totally delicious :-)


Sadly...the girls did not agree with me tonight. Dana is more of a Matt Damon fan (and honestly...her hubby looks a bit like him :-). She also has a thing for Vince Vaughn.


And Leonardo DiCaprio (from his Titanic days). This one I have to agree with :-)


But when it came to Jill tonight, it was hard to find a guy we could all three agree on. Jill is very much into the Tommy Lee rockstar type. But as of late, she has honed in on a new type...a type that Dana and I could get on board with too. Mr. Bradley Cooper. CUTIE!!


We laughed like a bunch of school girls tonight talking about boys. The table next to us was probably SO happy when we finally got up and left. Oh well...we had a great time tonight and that is all the matters. Hope you had a great birthday Jilly Bean! Hope we can do it again soon! Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! My friend just informed me that there is a list you should have of your top 5 people that you are totally allowed to get with if the opportunity arises.
    I guess David Boreanaz should be at the top of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about my celebrity crush, but I have thought he's sooo cute for so long...Josh Hartnett! Especially in 40 Days and 40 Nights and Pearl Harbor!!

    ReplyDelete