Monday, September 28, 2009

One Letter at a Time

Today I am fresh out of fun post ideas because I was busy, busy, busy. But I have been wanting to do this post ever since I saw it on my friend Heather's blog. So...here goes!

One Letter at a Time...

A - Age: 28 (will be 29 on the 11th!)

B - Bed Size: Queen and I hate it. We NEED a bigger bed but Eric likes to snuggle...and so does Howie :-)

C - Chore you hate: Laundry. I absolutely hate doing laundry. The sorting, folding, steaming, putting away, etc. Plus, as soon as I feel caught up, there is another huge pile. It NEVER ends!

D - Dog's name: Howie (or Howard when he is bad)

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee...even decaf does the trick.

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: White gold for sure

H - Height: 5'9

I - Instruments you play: I can play a little piano...not much though

Job Title: Super Mom and College English Teacher

K - Kid(s): Addison (18 months) and Blake (arriving this December!)

L - Living arrangements: We own our dream house :-)

M - Mom's name: Janice (Jan)

N - Nickname(s): Eric calls me Jatti (which is a combo of both our mom's names, Jan and Patti). He does this when I worry or freak out about anything :-) Oh, and my Aunt Lori calls me Jen Ball. Not sure when or why that started.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Once for a kidney stone. That really sucked.

P - Pet Peeve: I have a million, but my biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy. If you are a controlling person, it really isn't fair to call someone else controlling. It all goes back to the old expression the "pot calling the kettle black". 

Q - Quote from a movie - "Can I refill your eggnog Eddie? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?" Chevy Chase in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

R - Right or Left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Two younger brothers, Ryan and Adam

T - Time you wake up: That all depends on Addie. Most days, 6:30 a.m.

U - Underwear: Victoria Secret cotton bikini (full coverage)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Raw broccoli

W - Ways you run late: I was never a late person until I had a baby. Now I seem to be perpetually 5-10 minutes late.

X - X-rays you've had: Geez...my shoulder (broke when I was 11), my back (hurt my coccyx..he he), my ankles/feet (several times for dance), and I know there is more but I can't think of them. I am very accident prone.

Y - Yummy food you make: I make a mean parmesan chicken.

Z - Zoo favorite: I like Zebras, and looking at any kind of fish (I just don't like swimming with them).

Well that was fun! Sorry for the lack of creativity tonight friends :-) Hope you all had a nice Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Awww I learned so much about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! Yes, laundry does feel never ending doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete