Thursday, September 3, 2009

Out to Tea

When I was pregnant with Addie, my SIL Dana turned me on to the most adorable website, Out to Tea. They specialize in hair accessories for babies and kids (although they do have some adult size headbands too :-) And even though I could have bought every item on the website, I limited myself to just two headbands. You know...in case my baby was bald :-)

My favorite headband at the time was this one...


Doesn't it look precious on her little bald head?


Now that Addie is finally getting a head of hair that I can work with, I was compelled to visit their site again. I hadn't been there in a while and I was floored by how many ADORABLE hair clips and headbands they have right now. Here is one of my favorites...


I also decided to do a little Christmas/birthday shopping and look how cute they package their stuff?


I also got a little "Thank You" card with an extra hair clip. How did they know I had my eye on the sequin butterfly? Addie (and some of her cousins/friends) will be stylin for sure this season. 

And speaking of Christmas shopping, if you are looking to start early on your stocking stuffer hunt...Out to Tea is offering 30% off your total purchase of $30 or more!!! Just use code BACKTOSCHOOL09SALE by 9/15/09. And, if you spend $50 or more, you get free shipping! Now who can beat that?

This company is absolutely fabulous to work with and I promise you won't be disappointed with their products. Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. have you tried osewpretty.com? they have some nice bows too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I just wanted to say that has got to be the cutest little picture of Addie! The head band looks ADORABLE on her. :) Just makes you want to pick her up out of the pic and kiss her. LOL

    ReplyDelete