Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TIME FOR A BLOG SALE!!

Well...after many, MANY weeks of nesting and cleaning out closets, I have finally gathered all of my cutest clothing and accessory items together for a BLOG SALE!!! In case you are not familiar, a Blog Sale is like an online garage sale...but with way cuter stuff :-) I have set up a separate blog for this sale so be sure to check it out when you have time! I have lots of great tops, jeans, dress pants, shoes and sweaters for sale from fabulous places like JCrew, Ann Taylor LOFT, Banana Republic, GAP, Kate Spade and more!! All the instructions for how a Blog Sale works are outlined on my page. Happy Shopping everyone!!

Oh...here is just a little taste of what I have for sale :-)

5 comments:

  1. sister, looked through the other blog and want lots of it....I'll email you later, gotta take B girl to dance lessons. :) woo hoo, hope there's still time to grab what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Katy! I'm sure there will be plenty left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! waiting on the hubs to let me know if he wants those sweaters! i like lots...be back later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I am so excited for the Blog Sale, that firstly, secondly, thank you for becoming my first follower and thirdly I LOVE THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete