* You eat dinner at 4:30 p.m.
* You contemplate going to bed at 8:00 p.m.
* You forget your phone number
* You ask for a new bath robe for your birthday
* You drive in the car in silence (no radio, no cell phone, etc.) because you have already heard enough noise for the day.
* You walk through Target with food on your face (and your pants) and no one says anything.
* You have to pee at least eleven times a day
* And last but not least, you know that no matter how tired you are, you will be up again by 6:00 a.m. (6:30 a.m. if you are lucky)
Looking back at the list, I guess it is a little hard to tell if I am getting old...or if this is just a normal day for all pregnant, SAHMs like me. Ha! Anyone else experience any of these things today?