It is the perfect, cozy Fall weekend in Chicago. We have had off-and-on rain but for some reason...I don't really mind! I look forward to days where I am forced to stay cozy in the house with Addie and Howie. Addie is asleep and Howie is occupied with a fresh Dingo bone so now I can finally relax with a cup of hot cider and read my Martha Stewart Living magazine. Looking at her autumn issue made me think of my top 10 favorite things about Fall so I thought I would share.
10. Sweaters, slippers, boots and all things cozy.
9. Flannel sheets on my bed.
8. Getting the chance to open the windows in my house during the day.
7. The disappearance of bugs and other pesky outdoor creatures.
6. Mums, scarecrows, pumpkins and other fun decor.
5. Halloween candy.
4. Pumpkin spice lattes and hot apple cider.
3. The smell of burning leaves.
2. Visiting the pumpkin patch.
1. Fall means the Christmas season is almost here!!
So...what are some of your favorite things about Fall?